miércoles, 10 de noviembre de 2021

BOOK REVIEWS

 

My favourite book is El club de Tea y el secreto de las hadas de los océanos.

This is an adventure and fantasy book. 

My favourite character is Violeta. She likes music and dance, just like me!

Tea stilton especial 4. El secreto de las hadas de los océanos 

By Lucía L. (1ºESO C)

 

 

 

This book is called The minutes thief. It's about a child who can't celebrate his 
 
birthday, the 6th of October. The child is very sad, angry, confused,... So he's 
 
going to find something to "get revenge". I have not finished the book yet, but I 
 
think ill will be cool.

 

El ladrón de minutos” de David Lozano Garbala // Grupo Edebé: publicaciones  infantiles, juveniles y para adultos     

 

By Julia. (1ºESO C)

 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

  VISITA DEL ALUMNADO BRITÁNICO DEL COLEGIO SEAFORD HEAD EN ENERO DE 2023       36 alumnos y alumnas del Seaford Head School han pasado 5 dí...